FOTD!

Hey Guys! I wore this look a few days ago to work. Sorry there is no close-ups but as you can see I thought to do this in the car.

FACE:
Primer- Face Magnet by POP Beauty
Foundation- Naked Skin by Urban Decay in shade 2.0
Concealer- Stila
Bronzer- Park Ave Princess by Tarte

EYES:
Primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Base& Inner Corners - NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
The rest is from the eyeshadow quad "Stylish Smokes" by Maybelline!

Waterline liner: Bare Minerals "9pm" (dark brown)
Liquid liner: Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
Mascara: Big Fatty by Urban Decay

Lips:
Black Amethyst lipstick by Pur Minerals


Hope you guys enjoyed this and as always have a wonderful day:)




Don't forget to follow me if you haven't! I always follow my fellow beauty bloggers back:]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

Jessica said...

llove that lippie color on u

Unknown said...

looking stunning as always hun :) i LOVE the lip color, it suits you! XO

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I loooove this makeup look. Your eyes really pop!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Talitha Azarov said...

This Look is amazing! You should post a video how you out it together:)
Ty Azarov
Follow my blog/closet at:
www.BestTrendsForever.com

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

I love the dark lip on you! Wish I could pull it off as well as you can!

sleepandwater said...

The makeup looks really polished and sophisticated :) I think I need to try that L'Oreal liner. Good ol' Maybelline quads, I remember they were some of my very first eyeshadows :)

Heather said...

@Rxforfashion I have thought about it!

@Sleepandwater - It is a great liner! Let me know if you do:) and yes haha I think that one was my first. Good ol maybelline :P

Heather said...

Thanks loves!<3

Sarah Sekaran said...

What a stunning makeup look! Love that lip color, very glamorous. :)

Keep calm and carry lipstick.

Sandra said...

The top coat sounds great! I might have to try this one. :)

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

Post a Comment