Review: Shiro Cosmetics-The Tributes(hunger games) Eyeshadow

Ever In Your Favor- Fuscia/Magenta with pink sparkles. Very girly! Applies very smooth.

Girl On Fire- Firey orange with golden sparkles. Doesn't apply as smooth as the rest, the sparkles are almost glitter like and a tiny bit chunkier then the rest. But this color is gorgeous!

Unforgettable- Cranberry shade/Dark red. The pigment on this one is amazing. It's very "vampy" to me. My husband actually picked this one out, and i'm glad! I am in love with it.



Shadows alone:


Slightly wet:


These shadows are superrrrr cheap. For the size I got they were 3.50 each(I got the mini size) and the full size is 5.00. If you purchase the full size ones, you also get the lid with the picture of the collection on it. For this Hunger Games collection, it was of course the mockingjay! I am very happy with the size I got though. There is a lot of product in there, and I don't think ill run out for a very long time. If you want to get SAMPLES of any shadow on the size it's only 1$! Crazy. They come in the little baggies. Every purchase from Shiro Cosmetics will always get samples...AND CANDY!! Score.

And finally the lasting power on the shadows-brilliant! Haven't had any issues as long as i'm wearing my primer, and no creasing. Another thing I love about these shadows is- no fall out! I didn't have a big mess, and they applied wonderfully.

Def. suggest trying this brand! You can get them at
www.shirocosmetics.com

Shipping took about 11 days.

This post was not sponsored:) These shadows were got for me as a gift from my older brother, Bernard who is awesome sauce. SHOUT OUT. Thanks, B! Love you.


I hope you enjoyed this review!
Love,
Me






Don't forget to follow me if you haven't! I always follow my fellow beauty bloggers back:]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

17 comments:

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

Great review! These are gorgeous colors, may have to check them out. Your gorgeous as well!
xoxo
kelsey

EyeGraffiti said...

Ah!!! I so love shiro! That brand does never disappoint!!! I got the zelda collection (yes the entire one!) and three intertubes and they were so great! And now i've seen these hunger games pigment and i just WANT them!!! Thanks for sharing this with us, and hey isn't the candy so cute to get in the package!!!/Azure

Unknown said...

Such pretty colors! Love the Hunger Games!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

EyeGraffiti said...

I love shiro!
Had no idea they created a hunger games collection...
I bet Azure's going to click them home ;)
Phlox

Hola Bambi said...

love lychee haha!

Unknown said...

great review hun! i really love the colors and wow so affordable too :)

Your blog is so beautiful, i followed! :)
I really enjoy reading your posts,they're very interesting!
I'm so excited to read more posts from you and gain more inspiration <3

hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
Chriissydollxo's Blog

Heather said...

Thanks ladies!:) Yesss Shiro is amazing. I want to try the intertubes!

Heather said...

@Christine aww thanks love I followed you back:D

Elizabeth King said...

Great review and thanks for stopping by my blog! ^_^

sleepandwater said...

They look super pigmented and such fun and bright colours! They seem really affordable as well. How sweet of your brother to gift them to you :)

Natalie said...

great colors!! my favorite is the orange one! i just followed!!! can't wait for you to follow back!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great review! love how pigmented they look!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

LoveT. said...

Great Swatches ,love the Colours! :)

kisses

Heather said...

Thank you! I def want more colors:)

Sunny said...

Great review, these are such a good price! I really love Unforgettable, it's a gorgeous colour x

kakuidori said...

love the shade of unforgettable! great review, thank you!

<3

Unknown said...

So fine and cute review. Really I enjoy this. And going to try this.
cheap shoes

Post a Comment